For us at Synnergize™, the core strength of every organization lies in its people. We believe that when organizations are equipped to work with and positively influence the motivations and behaviors that drive people to greater productivity and creativity, they hold the key to unlocking all the talent their people have to offer.
We believe in the power of conversations to create an environment of trust where creativity can thrive. Using tools based on proven discoveries of how our brain works, we help you increase motivation, commitment and creativity in your organization to bring about change in a powerful, coherent way.
We facilitate transformation that aligns with your values and resets your culture to meet the evolving demands of internal and external stakeholders, and society’s expectations.
Integrity SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE Learning
Authenticity SYNNERGIZE Excellence SYNNERGIZE Awareness SYNNERGIZE Curiosity
Passion for our work SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE Co-Creative style
SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE We work with like-minded clients SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE
SYNNERGIZE Determination SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE Celebration SYNNERGIZE
SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE The planet matters SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE
SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE Responsibility SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE
SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE Compassion SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE
SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE Respect SYNNERGIZE SYNNERGIZE
For us – Virginia Skrobisch and Eva Hernández – the decision to create Synnergize™ as a way to combine our professional skills emerged spontaneously when it became clear that working together would multiply the impact of our individual talents and unique experiences and resources.
It was exciting to conclude that what we could offer together was stronger, more creative, more inspired and complete than what either of us could offer alone.
When we work together, we have fun, and we’re productive. What emerges is always better than what we started with. Ideas flow and get better as they get tossed back and forth. In fact, we model co-creativity; otherwise known in the industry as generativity. We celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes; it’s what we do when we work together, and it’s what we want for you.
We do this by giving you the tools to benefit exponentially from the talent you already have throughout your organization while addressing major industry issues in a complex, rapidly changing environment.
We’re clear that being women is an advantage in this context. Our perspective is a breath of fresh air for organizations that have traditionally belonged to male-dominated industries. In addition to our own training and experience, we share a belief in the pursuit of learning, reflected in our solid training, and our experience in working with organizations, both from the inside, and as coaches, facilitators and trainers for many years.
Some Food for Thought…
What studies of the brain using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), have irrefutably shown is:
– The people who work at your organization, otherwise known as “employees”, are first and foremost human beings. Human beings haven’t evolved all that much in the last hundred thousand years.
– Trust is perhaps the single most important factor in organizational success from the human standpoint. Conversely, distrust is one of the biggest forces undermining organizational cultures.
– The impact of appreciation (starting with a simple “thank you”) is grossly underestimated.
– Our tribal origins continue to have an enormous impact on the dynamics of our workplace today.
– Because we are human beings, conversations – as well as a range of nonverbal communication – are the way we interact. Friction and conflict arise as a result of unskillful conversations and the “stories” people make up about what is going on around them – a propensity that we know is exacerbated in stressful situations.